Monday, July 5, 2010

Spending 4th of July on the Beach!

What better than to spend an insanely hot 4th of July on a beach? I went with my parents, my uncle, auntie, and their super cute baby, Sophia!

Now the pictures...

Isn't the beach pretty? I haven't to one for over a year!
We left at around three, but I was really hoping to stay later so that we could see the pretty sunset (I've been watching too many romantic dramas! xD)





A picture with me and my uncle's baby



Aww, isn't she so cute?


Later, I also went to Mitsuwa Marketplace to eat lunch/dinner (lol, linner or dunch?) and also bought a few things. I show some pics in the next post. ;)

Thanks for reading, I wish I could've seen the fireworks!
What did everybody else do on independence day?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace, that sounds like fun!
    Just wanted to ask if you recieved an email from me regarding giveaway?
    I sent it on the 4th, take your time, pick a plate and email me at ha143ta@aol.com
    I will have it out to you rite away!
    have a good day!

    ReplyDelete