Monday, July 19, 2010

Some Goodies I Received in the Mail~



I'm a bit late posting this, but on Saturday, I was so excited to get 2 packages in the mail! The first one was from Cheryl: Oh to be a Muse. It included 4 sweet ELF products and my favorite of the bunch, a double finger HOPE ring! Thanks a bunch, Cheryl! ^_^

Also in the mail, was a book called Such a Pretty Girl. I found out about it on swaptree and had to have it! If you don't know, swaptree is an awesome website where you can trade your books/cds/dvds for the ones you want. It's so cool, and free too!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. hi grace! its great having to receive packages right? :)

    regarding your question, i get my japanese cosmetics at SASA, Bonjour, Colourmix, Citysuper or Facesss whenever I'm in Hongkong. You can find the first three stores almost everywhere, and citysuper and facess at harbour city TST :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've never heard of swaptree...sounds really cool.

    glad you like the stuff you won! :)

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete