Friday, July 2, 2010

My Handmade Rings + Nail Swatches

I'm so proud these two rings, they're the first of which I'm actually willing to keep. They were made out of super soft polymer clay and acryllic paint. Aren't they so cute? The only problem is that I didn't have any ring bases, so I decided to use some wire, wrap is in fabric, and super glue it. Too bad one is too small and the other is too big. The fabric turned hard from the glue and hurts my finger too! Oh well, I learned my lesson. Never trust bad smelling super glue!





Some swatches...



Pretty, huh? Believe it or not, it costed me only 25 cents!!! Amazing!



An interesting color, it looks just like pencil lead!

Also, on Thursday, I went to Six Flags! What's your favorite ride? Mine is definitely Kingda Ka. 15 seconds of pure insanity. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment