Sunday, July 25, 2010

My First BB Cream!!!


Yesterday, I stopped by Morning Glory in Flushing and bought my first ever bb cream! Bb cream has become so popular in Asia, that I had to get a taste of it myself! This little bottle from IPKN New York costed me $40. A bit out of my price range, but not bad, considering it has an spf 20, contains a healing herb called yerba mate, and a whitening treatment.

Although I don't have any photos to show you, this is a pretty good bb cream! I'm no bb cream expert, but this one made my skin a bit brighter with a pinkish tint. As for covering my acne, I'm not really sure if I had any breakouts or if they were there before. The coverage I say, would be medium. I really like this product because it controls my oily skin really well! It felt like I wasn't wearing anything at all!

Overall, I liked it a lot, considering this is my first. I don't know if I'm too young to use these though, so I'm probably going to finish this bottle before I try a new brand.

I'm curious though, how come this brand isn't so well known? I've only managed to find 2 reviews of this product on google...



The worker in the shop was so nice! She even gave me and my mom some samples! She gave me a toner and moisturizer trial kit and the wrinkle treatment version for my mom.




The kind worker also popped in 4 samples of Sooae shampoo and conditioner! What great service! She even taught me (a newbie) how to properly use all the stuff I received! I also got a pretty member card!

Question for you guys:
What's your favorite bb cream and why?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment