Saturday, July 17, 2010

My New poupee-boutique Obsession + Small CVS Haul



poupee-boutique is a new facebook game that I just discovered. Honestly, I never understood what all the hype was for farmville. What's so fun about planting fruits when you can sell clothes instead? Trust me, once you start, you get hooked. It's super fun, because you can also buy decorations and wallpapers. As you level up, you get even more awesome unlocks! Forget farmville, play poupee-boutique! here

feel free to also be my friend!



Yesterday, I bought my first nail polish remover, a pack of cotton pads, and a 4 way portable nail file + clippers. Lol, yes, I just said my first nail polish remover. I honestly have no idea how I managed to paint my nails so many times without one. It's so much better than having to chip them off all the time!

I've got a question for you guys:
What's better, acetone or non-acetone nail polish remover?

1 comment:

  1. i use an acetone remover. it's heavy stuff!

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete