Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Super Tiny Makeup Swap

Just a super quick and tiny post about another recent swap I had. Not too exciting, but worth a mention, since I got my first Hard Candy Eyeshadow! The packaging is totally gorgeous and the formula is pretty good for such a cheap price!



From Left to Right:
Hard Candy Eyeshadow in Rock n Roll
(the rest are just awesome freebies I got)
2 Packs of Diet Snapple Singles
Mandy's Butterscotch flavored Hard Candy (yum!)
Biore Skin Boosting Night Serum
sassy mark. perfume sample

And here's a close up of this beauty:



Also 2 things I have to say to you (skip 1 if you don't care about my mini rant)

1. So I was checking out the blogs I followed, and I realized that one blogger (won't mention name) disqualified me in her giveaway for leaving an invalid link. WTF? I double checked afterwards and it worked perfectly fine! Sigh. I know it's just a giveaway, but I feel really hurt for being falsely accused! Has this ever happened to you before?

2. I just started school on Monday and now that I'm officially in high school, I will be even busier than ever. That means I won't be able to blog as much as before. :(

That's it for today!

2 comments:

  1. Well cheer up and check your email, cause lady, I emailed you last night about winning my giveaway and you're running out of time to reply! Unless of course you've already emailed DesignUrNails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much, this just made my day!
    I hope I'm not too late though...
    Thanks!
    <33

    ReplyDelete