Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hawaii Trip Day 3 *Picture Heavy*

Sorry for not posting for such a long time, I've been so busy during my first week of high school (so exciting) that I didn't even have time for my blog! Since I thought I should really finish up with my Hawaii photos, here's day 3 for you! :)

Since I'm still pretty loaded with hw, I'll just quickly go through my whole day.

Polynesian Cultural Center:

Some picture from the bus...

Did you know that Jurassic Park was filmed here? Cool, huh?



Pretty ocean pictures:




Yay, we're finally there!

I quickly snapped a gorgeous waterfall view while on one of the canoe rides.




I forgot what this was called, a canoe pageant? Anyways, all the cities who represented Polynesia each had a special performance on their boats.

Too bad I forgot the order of the countries for these dances! ;P









After an exhausting 5+ hours of walking around each "island" and seeing all the fun shows, activities, etc. we had a buffet with lots of traditional Hawaiian foods. Let's see...there was baked taro, chicken, taro bread, potatoes, taro salad, cold spinach salad, more taro, and the most amazing coconut pudding squares ever!

And finally, the last performance of the day, Ha: The Breath of Life

Enjoy! :D










That's all I have for today!
<33

No comments:

Post a Comment