Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm an Artist! - Sketches and Watercolors~

Hey there, it's been a while since I've blogged (I've been so busy lately, I sleep 5-6 hrs a night. D':), so I thought I might post something a little different today. :)

I've been blogging for quite a while already, but I feel that my readers still don't really know much about me. Other than makeup, beauty, and fashion, I also love drawing! Although I'm not very creative and I still have a long way to go, I feel confident of showing you my best works.

It'd be great if I got some critiques or comments, I really want to improve!

...and voila!




One of my favorite works, I love how there are so many different colors, yet it looks amazing with all the neat layering! I love the bold and interesting fabric and also the fruits! Veggies are so fun to draw,




The next two are also some of my faves, although I usually get tired of drawing so many fruits, I feel so happy when I see the end result. Fruits and veggies are a lot cooler than you think! :)






Also one of my faves. I want a bag just like that!





Thanks for reading/looking at my works!
I really wanted my readers to get to know me more, so I hope you enjoyed this post!
Now I gotta go back to my homework, hopefully I won't have to stay up till two! =O

Grace~

No comments:

Post a Comment