Thursday, August 12, 2010

Swatches for Sephora Bronze Makeup Palette to Go



As promised, here are the swatches for this lovely mini palette. If you haven't already, go to your nearby sephora and snag this for only $7! (orginally $15)

Here are the eyeshadows and bronzer:

I love the blue shades!



and lipglosses:

The texture is much better than I expected!



Overall, I really liked this product. Great for the summer and on the go. The eyeshadows are very good quality, the lipgloss is nicely pigmented, and for the bronzer, I have no idea, lol. I will probably never use the bronzer, since my skin is already pretty tanned for an Asian (I want pale skin!)

Grace~
<33

2 comments:

  1. oh! I'm so tempted to get it now! That's over a 50% price reduction
    But I rarely use lip glosses and I already have so many browns... It's all because of those blues >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's worth it though!
    They have a really nice shimmery look and for the price, it's not too bad! :)

    ReplyDelete