Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Scarf Headbows are all the rage in Japan! + EOTD



Okay, I admit. I hate being part of the crowd (proud to be unique) and following the latest fashion trends, but this one is an exception! Kudos to whoever started this trend, it's genius! Who ever knew ugly old scarves could become cute hair toppers?



So of course, I had to try it out myself!
Here's my version:



Hmm, not bad for a first timer. I actually love the look!
I hated the tassels on the ends of my scarf, so I decided to tie them up and reverse the order! It looks great! Except for the big annoying blob sticking out on the back of my head. -_-

A closeup:


Here's my fail attempt on a gyaru(?) inspired look:


I used:
-Revlon Colorstay Pencil Eyeliner (blah, I don't like this. It started fading after a few hours, so it looked like I had 2 random streaks on my eyes.)
-ELF Waterproof Mascara
-Sephora Mini White Eyeshadow

1 comment:

  1. That headbow is super cute!

    -shineyglam.blogspot.com
    (FASHION, BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

    ReplyDelete