Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jewels in the Sea - NOTD



Since it's nearing Christmas time, I thought I'd show you another NOTD! I've been experimenting with Konad lately, and I'm pretty satisfied with my results. :)

For the NOTD, I used 2 new polishes I got: the Sephora OPI Mermaid to Order (I fell in love when I saw in stores!) and Zoya Jo from a swap.

After using the Konad stamps, I just finished it off with a little nail sticker and revlon top coat.

Here's a close up:


Please share me your thoughts!



Also...

Jill Stuart Giveaway @ Makeup and Life!


Makeup and Life is giving away a few Jill Stuart items to celebrate the Christmas and New Year. Thank you so much! ^_^

Prize:
Jill Stuart Blush Blossom - 03 Amaryllis or 04 Seductive Rose (winner chooses one color of their own choice)
Jill Stuart eyelash curler - to enhance and curl eye lashes with extra refill pad.

Ends December 28th

Also, be sure to check out my New Years Giveaway! Just scroll up and click on my giveaway picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment