Thursday, November 25, 2010

Major Konad Fail



Wow, probably one of the worst nails I've ever done. Period.

Originally, I was planning to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving with a new NOTD, but I did not see this "design" coming. Since I felt like trying to master Konad stamping, I didn't think it would be so bad. Turns out I was wrong.

After hours of waiting for my nails to dry, frustrating smudges, and uneven result, I gave up trying. I basically just slashed on some white nail polish and coated with sally hansen hidden treasure to try to cover up my mistakes.

Worst 5 hours of my life.



Actually, now that I look at it, it's not too bad. The flakies from Hidden Treasure kind of saved it, I guess. :)

Oh, and before I forget:



Everybody have a great last 7 hours of Thanksgiving!
I'll be going to a party really soon!

Thanks to all my amazing readers! :)

PS. Despite all the craze with Black Friday, I'm planning on going to Woodbury Outlet that day! I'm probably out of my mind though, because I've heard cases on the internet where they had to wait 2 hours just to get out of the parking lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment