Saturday, October 9, 2010

Excited for NYAF + Chuseok Festiva!l

I'm so excited, it's my first time going to the New York Anime Festival! I'm planning on dressing in lolita, so I'll take a picture before I leave. :)

I'm only going to the Sunday, so I was so sad that I couldn't see Kanon from An Cafe or Yoshiki from X Japan. I'm such a visual kei fanatic! Anyways, I hope it's going to be really fun. If you see a girl in a blue/white checked dress and a fur vest, feel free to say hi!



Now the NY Chuseok Festival that's going on the same day!
I love Korea too, but I'm not sure if I should be happy or disappointed about this. About a couple months ago, I found out from a source that the big stars like Lee Hyori, Beast, Kara, etc were performing and I was set to go there, but as the date came closer, all of them withdrew and now they're left with stars like Son Dambi, Brian Kim, and Nora Jo. Honestly speaking, I don't care the least bit about these singers, but since I'm already going to NYAF, I thought that I might as well go just for the sake of it.

Seriously though, I blame the people who decided to release the official flyer a week before the real deal.
Even if you search it online, most sources are still talking about the original lineup. :/



Thats all for now, happy long weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment