Friday, December 23, 2011

NYC New York Color



I received the New York Color Liquid Lipshine as a part of Influenster's VoxBox Program, a cool site where you can sample and review products firsthand!

Here is a good overview of the brand and product:


" Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. "


At first I was a bit skeptical about this product because the value was so cheap. For only $2.49 a tube, I wasn't really expecting to get too much out of this product. However, once I tried it, I was pleasantly surprised at what a good lip gloss this was. It is not too sticky nor too liquid-y and provides the perfect amount of shine for your lips. It really live up to what it claims to achieve - non-sticky, super shiny and soft!

I recommend trying out this product! 5/5

1 comment:

  1. This lip color looks like the perfect peachy color...love it! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for entering my giveaway! Yours blog is lovely!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete